Welcome to Ku-Ring-Gai Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy. At the core of the services provided at Ku-Ring-Gai Sports and Spinal Physiotherapy (KSSP) is the desire to improve people’s lives. Whether you are an elite athlete, a weekend warrior or working wounded, we want to provide the best for you and ensure you get back to your best as soon as possible. KSSP’s integration of a holistic approach to assessment and treatment, relationship with medical specialists at the forefront of their profession and relationship with GPs allow us to be confident in the provision of the best course of intervention.
The directors of KSSP have more than 25 years experience as physiotherapists, and our decisions are characterised by professionalism, continued skill development and a striving to ensure that we remain patient focused.
We are now offering small group, individualised, run by our qualified physiotherapists.
- Sports Injury Treatment and Rehabilitation
- Rehabilitative Ultrasound Imaging
- Core-Stability Training
- Injury Prevention Sport Screenings
- Pre- and Post- Surgical Management
- Dry Needling (acupuncture)
- Customised Orthotic Prescription
- Pre- and Post-Natal Physiotherapy
- Workplace injury management
Physiotherapy Provider For
- Ku-Ring-Gai District Netball Association
- Pymble Ladies College
- Loreto Normanhurst
(02) 9440 3232
1A/55 Grandview St, Pymble
Mon: 9.30am - 7.00pm
Tues: 8.00am - 7.00pm
Wed: 7.00am - 7.00pm
Thurs: 9.00am - 7.00pm
Fri: 10.00am - 6.30pm